Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U)
- The new antigravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs.
- Players speed through courses and find themselves suddenly racing on walls in a haunted mansion or upside-down over Princess Peach’s Castle.
- Mario Kart TV lets players share highlight videos they submitted to Miiverse.
- Experience a wealth of features that span the series, including 12-player online competitive play.
- Fan-favorites Waluigi and Toadette re-join the cast of familiar characters from the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Crisp HD graphics and a 60-frames-per-second frame rate offer players the most visually stunning entry in the series yet.